Tuesday 22 July 2008

Hi everybody

I am Yusuf Saed Kalib from Somaliland-Hargeisa, I am Young Human Rights Activist since 2001. I have worked with different Local and International NGOs. It is big chance for me to meet with you in this important forgotten Diaries Project. I think that this project will give us an opportunity to share and exchange of experiences, knowledge and intercultural interactions. We are going to deal with the conflicts that are seriously crippled our society and which has a negative impact to our young people either be in psychological and moral problems.Let us share more during this Project.

We stand for making positive changes

Yusuf Saed Kalib
Hargeisa-Somaliland.

1 comment:

Samira Hassan said...

Welcome online, finally I have someone to share the blog with :).

Samira